Are you looking for a Masters Swimming Program in or around Irvine ?
- We focus on making you a better, more efficient swimmer.
- Emphasis is on technique improvement and race preparation for swim meets, triathlons, and open water swims. The program is outstanding for people who want to learn to swim with greater ease and efficiency.
- Private lessons and or around Irvine and video analysis
- Click for Membership Options and fees, or Join Now Online.
- Membership Status Change, Updating Contact Info., Late Fees & Refund Policy
- The Nova Masters Swimming Program welcomes business supporters both from within the current membership and from outside companies.
Whether you are a novice swimmer looking to get a workout in, are looking to improve your swimming for a triathlon or you are a Masters World Champions in USMS you may have found your new home.
Irvine Novaquatics Masters is a registered United States Masters Swimming club serving adult residents of Irvine at one of our 3 conveniently located pools.
Because Nova Masters is one of the largest adult swimming programs in the United States boasting 300+ members who swim regularly, you will always have someone of similar ability to swim with. And with 30+ coached weekly practices around Irvine , you should be able to create a regular routine that fits within your schedule.
What is the Nova Masters Swimming Program?
Coaching & Program Philosophy
- The Nova Masters has perhaps the most knowledgable and diverse coaching staff in the country. Visit the Coaching Staff page to learn more about their background and expertise.
- Read the Nova Program Training Philosophy for more details on how practices and the program are structured. Also visit our Articles and Team Records sections.
- Swimming 101 Classes – Learn HOW to do it!
- Lessons, Clinics, & Camps
- What Athletes are Saying About the Program
- Personal Swimming Technique & Training Camps (three or five days)