Member Alerts[hl-twitter num=3]
What is the Nova Masters Swimming Program?
- Novaquatics is a registered United States Masters Swimming club in Orange County, CA. Members must be 18 and up, and swimmers vary in ability from novice to Masters World Champions in USMS.
- Emphasis is on technique improvement and race preparation for swim meets, triathlons, and open water swims. The program is outstanding for people who want to learn to swim with greater ease and efficiency.
- Private lessons and video analysis
- Click for Membership Options and fees, or Join Now Online.
- Membership Status Change, Updating Contact Info., Late Fees & Refund Policy
- The Nova Masters Swimming Program welcomes business supporters both from within the current membership and from outside companies.
Coaching & Program Philosophy
- The Nova Masters has perhaps the most knowledgable and diverse coaching staff in the country. Visit the Coaching Staff page to learn more about their background and expertise.
- Read the Nova Program Training Philosophy for more details on how practices and the program are structured. Also visit our Articles and Team Records sections.
- Swimming 101 Classes – Learn HOW to do it!
- Lessons, Clinics, & Camps
- What Athletes are Saying About the Program
- Personal Swimming Technique & Training Camps (three or five days)
Nova Satellite Membership Option
If you are a coach or swimmer, who lives far away or does not have the ability to make it to our practices, but you would like to receive our monthly practices via email, then please consider becoming a “Satellite Member.”
- Practice Etiquette for Nova Masters Swimmers
- Swim Meet Etiquette for Nova Masters
- Swimming with Other Masters Clubs
- First-Time-Swim-Meet Questions, by Brad Arshat
Anyone up for a 50 meter under-water-dolphin contest?
Check out these great videos!